Found a bunch of honey mushrooms and one bears head tooth. Oooooh so yummy.
The honey mushroom is the larges living organism on the planet and can literally be a thousands of years old. This mushroom is just the fruit, but the mycelium can cover miles. They also can be bioluminescent, one of a number of mushrooms responsible for fox fire. They are good though not one my favorite, and they need to be well cooked or they can make you sick. Still eating the fruit of a thousand year old organism is cool